beefcake : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a photograph of a muscular man in minimal attire
- Known for his icy demeanor, Putin flashed a beefcake side during photo shoots of him swimming, fishing, boating and riding bare-chested atop a horse.
- On NBC, an American Gladiator is a beefcake model in a unitard swinging his padded quarterstaff.
- Last week, he won the Best Actor trophy at the 23rd Hong Kong Film Awards for his performance as a conflicted monk in a beefcake bodysuit in Running on Karma.
News & Articles
- Dsquared Sticks With the Formula
If there is any excuse to provide beefcake to jolt the fashion weary crowd awake on an early morning, count on Dean and Dan Caten to provide it.
June 25, 2013 - New York Times
- Former WWF star grabs attention at SC toys/comics/games convention
ST. CHARLES — With a vintage barbershop chair in his corner space, oversized shears in hand and dozens of glossy self-portraits ready for autographing at the Mighty Con Comic Convention Saturday, Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake reminisced of his 1980s glory days with the World Wrestling Federation. Part of a two-day event at Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles, Edward Harrison “Beefcake” Leslie ...
June 21, 2013 - The Courier News
- Eric Bischoff in ProWrestling.net
I won't go in to the legal aspects of the case, but suffice to say that we received a letter from Vince McMahon's lawyer in early November and responded accordingly (and continue to use Brutus 'The Barber' Beefcake,Bischoff writes. "Prior...
- Kevin Richardson in Contactmusic.com
Richardson, who came up with the treatment for the video, tells MTV News, "This is an homage to the rock bands of the '80s and the culture that surrounded it. We had a blast. We wanted to do something different. We've done the beefcake videos, we've...
- Danny Boyle in Boston Herald
If you want to get into the movies in Bollywood and you're 18 to 20, you've got to be able to get the shirt off,Boyle said. "They've got to be ripped. So they're all beefcake."