- s confined to bed (by illness)
- Without surgical intervention, says Rogers, who is chief of pediatric intensive care, "they would have had to remain bedridden for as long as they lived.
- As von Trier has said in an interview with Knud Romer, he wrote Antichrist when he was bedridden by depression, and "I let the film flow to me instead of thinking it up.
- The review of Brian Eno's "11," tells how the bedridden singer's inability to reach the volume knob on his stereo led to the creation of an entire genre of "ambient music," and .
News & Articles
- Helen M. Jones, Maiden name Weaver
My mother, Helen Jones, died last January 16th at Downey Regional Medical Center from old age and failing health. My mother had been bedridden and wheelchair bound for a number of years.
June 20, 2013 - The Downey Patriot
- Man neglected bedridden wife, police say
A Riverton man is facing one count of aggravated abuse of a vulnerable adult after police say he neglected his bedridden wife to the point she needed hospital care.
June 19, 2013 - KSL Salt Lake City
- Man charged with neglecting bedridden wife
A Riverton man is facing one count of aggravated abuse of a vulnerable adult after police say he neglected his bedridden wife...
June 19, 2013 - Deseret News
- Leon Cameron in The Age
He'll be playing on Friday night - 100 per cent, guaranteed,Cameron said. "It's not as if he's been bedridden for three or four days, he'll be over it by tomorrow sometime hopefully."
- Donovan in SI.com
He's going to class. He's walking around,Donovan said. "This is not a bedridden illness that he's on the flat of his back. He's up, moving around, walking around and he can do anything. It's just the sweating and being under physical...
- Steve O in MTV.com
Man, if only I could be induced into a coma and still do all this stuff and be woken up at the premiere,Steve-O said to MTV News. "I hated filming that movie. I really hated it." "I was bedridden for a portion, like I had a really...