- n a shallow vessel used by a bedridden patient for defecation and urination
- To many a hospital patient, the worst ordeal of all is the indignity and discomfort of the bedpan.
- When he had finished, whether with meal tray or bedpan, he put it in a plastic bag that went out through the air-lock after a pause for ultraviolet to sterilize its exterior.
- You have thrown yet another overflowing bedpan in the face of nursing.
News & Articles
- New Record: Driving Across the US in Less Than 29 Hours
Three men, a souped-up Mercedes, 2,813 miles of American roadway, a bedpan, and a dream. Ed Bolian, and his team, obliterated a cross-country driving record this month, racing from New York to LA in a heart-pounding 28 hours 50 minutes. That’s 11 hours faster than...
Nov. 1, 2013 - ABC News Blogs via Yahoo! News
- Pat Roberts in Boston Globe
I can see a time when the rural health care system will consist of a Band-Aid and a bedpan,said Roberts, who met with Berwick yesterday. "Most of us will agree that he is the wrong man, wrong time, wrong job."