- n the act of harassing someone
- My heart goes out to anyone who has suffered the bedevilment of Communist imprisonment.
- Stashinsky's bedevilment began innocently enough.
- But the caseand its causes remain too special to expand into identifiable bedevilment in man's fate.
News & Articles
- Birth flap dogs Cruz at Obamacare rally
Sen. Ted Cruz, after two days of bedevilment over his birthplace and eligibility for the presidency, returned to form Tuesday night with a rally before the conservative faithful aimed at ginning up support to defund the president’s health-care overhaul.
Aug. 21, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Paul Jewell in BBC Sport
Jewell said: "These lads haven't had a competitive game for a long, long time. We just lacked the bedevilment in their box and a little bit of determination in our box to stop them scoring and for us to score."