- n British newspaper publisher and politician (born in Canada); confidant of Winston Churchill (1879-1964)
News & Articles
- A Paterson man is charged with aggravated assault on Lincoln Park police
A Paterson man has been charged with resisting arrest and aggravated assault on police officers after a low-speed vehicle pursuit that ended with a confrontation inside the Beaverbrook Garden Apartments complex on Oct. 11. He later allegedly vomited suspected cocaine in a borough holding cell, leading to a further charge against him.
Oct. 16, 2013 - The Record
- John McCain in Bugle-Observer
The Beaverbrook Art Gallery has assembled a world-class collection of art since its creation by Lord Beaverbrook nearly 50 years ago. As we move forward, we need to ensure that the gallery continues to bring great art to New Brunswick,said...
- Brad Woodside in Daily Gleaner
It makes a lot of sense,Woodside said. "The Beaverbrook statue, I think, would be a lot more appropriately placed in the cultural precinct. Burns, which is being fixed right now, at one time, was in the entertainment precinct."
- Shawn Graham in Globe and Mail
With this decision, the long legal dispute over ownership of these important works comes to an end,said Premier Shawn Graham. "This decision reinforces the prime place the Beaverbrook Art Gallery plays as New Brunswick's provincial gallery...