- s smiling with happiness or optimism
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!"- Lewis Carroll
- A cold fact is that Britain, since the legendary days of beamish King Arthur and His Table Round, has never had a sovereign so uniformly and usefully beloved as King George.
- On the other hand, things are not as beamish in the Big Apple as Director Paul Mazursky would have them seem in this all too agreeable fable about a Soviet circus saxophonist who .
- O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!Few days have ever proved as richly, fortuitously frabjous as the beamish afternoon of July 4, 1862.
News & Articles
- End of an era for historic Irish brewery
One of Ireland’s famous historic landmarks may be at risk. Beamish and Crawford, the oldest stout brewery in Ireland, will close its doors by the end of May, and Heineken, its new owner, plans to sell the site to the highest bidder.
June 28, 2013 - Irish Central