- n a portable rocket launcher used by infantrymen as an antitank weapon
- BRIN: I was hoping to build a Lego nuclear reactor, but I think I have a bazooka-wielding robot.
- No, the real damage is measured in the careers bazooka-ed, marriages Molotov-cocktailed and grade-point averages sent to sleep with the fishes.
- While schools in Canada have removed some offensive posters associated with the event (a cartoon of a hook-nosed Hasidic Jew with a bazooka, another showing an Israeli plane with a .
News & Articles
- The ECB's "Unlimited, Open-Ended" Bond Purchase Program Gets A €524 Billion Limit
One year ago, the ECB faced with an imminent collapse of the house of peripheral cards literally made up a bazooka: one so big and loud the market had no choice but to assume Draghi and company were not joking and actually knew what they were doing - it was the Outright Monetary Transactions (OMT), the successor to the SMP program, which was unique in that it was open-ended and unlimited. It was ...
June 9, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- Henry Paulson in DealBreaker.Com (blog)
If you have a bazooka in your pocket and people know it, you probably won't have to take it out,Paulson told lawmakers when asking for the bailout powers.
- Curt Schilling in Los Angeles Times
When you look at going through lineups now and your weapons, it's like Josh goes through a lineup with a bazooka and Daisuke is like a machine gun,Schilling said Saturday after the team's optional workout. "I've turned into a guy who has...