- n West Indian tree; source of bay rum
- n deciduous aromatic shrub of eastern North America with grey-green wax-coated berries
- One morning he and Cousin Grant Howes set out to explore the bayberry thickets, to find a new short cut to the beach.
- There would be shiny holly wreaths tied with red ribbon on the doors, milk-white mistletoe berries over the living-room entrance, clusters of bayberry and bittersweet over the .
- So great was the demand that Ajello's candle shop in midtown sold fancy bayberry models at $7.
News & Articles
- Local Briefs
Bayberry Jam to benefit programsThe Bayfield Association for the Advancement of Music will host the first annual Bayberry Jam from noon to 9 p.m. June 22 at Joe Stephenson Park, on the corner of Bayfield Parkway and Mill Street in Bayfield. This event will include live music with numerous student and professional local bands,...
June 15, 2013 - The Durango Herald