- n someone who communicates vocally in a very loud voice
- n a loud weeper
their new baby is a real bawler
- He never amounted to more than a $52-a-week hillbilly bawler for a Hollywood TV stationuntil one magic night last January, when a single hour on a TV network turned him into .
News & Articles
- Batista Returns to WWE Programming at Raw
After nearly four years away from professional wrestling, Batista finally made his return to WWE on the Jan. 20 edition of Raw amid plenty of fanfare, and there is a great deal of excitement surrounding his status moving forward. The WWE's twitter account welcomed him: The Brooklyn Bawler snapped a photo of Batista in the ring: He had a stare down with Randy Orton in the ring, but nothing came ...
Jan. 21, 2014 - Bleacher Report
- Dennis Wise in Telegraph.co.uk
I get on very well with Kevin,Wise added. "He's a good man and has a good rapport with the players. He treats players like proper men. He's not a shouter or a bawler, he treats players with respect and that's why he gets the best out of...
- Richard Cockerill in BBC Sport
His speed of thought, the way he deals with other players and the way he organises the team is fantastic,Cockerill added. "He's not a shouter or a bawler. He's quietly spoken and leads by example. His knowledge of the people around him is...
- Stuart McCall in BBC Sport
McCall told BBC Radio Leeds: "Peter Throne has a lot of respect in the dressing room - he's not a shouter and bawler, and is one of the candidates. Zesh Rehman has come back really well in pre-season, defending well and leading by example."