- n a mock scepter carried by a court jester
- n cheap showy jewelry or ornament on clothing
- Second, as man and movie star, he's more of a talking point than a bauble.
- In 1956 she was given a Hollywood bauble called the Golden Apple Award as Most Cooperative Actress.
- It's a bright, engaging bauble with half a dozen Elvis Presley songs for Mom and Dad, and just enough sass--Stitch sticks his tongue into his nose and eats his snot--to keep the .
News & Articles
- 'Bling Ring' a bright, breezy film with a message ???
I think Los Angeles is so the center of American culture right now,writer-director Sofia Coppola says in the production notes for her swift, clever bauble "The Bling Ring," because "of all these reality TV shows."
June 21, 2013 - Orlando Sentinel
- David Hayes in Sydney Morning Herald
I've had three great years but it is not over yet,Hayes said. "I've got a listed race over 1800m on Oaks day down for Bauble, and Miss Marielle won this and that race last year.Perry's nervous wait"
- John Adams in WorldNetDaily
America's second president, John Adams, said, "The Jews have done more to civilize men than any other Nation. They are the most glorious Nation that ever inhabited the earth. The Romans and their Empire were but a bauble in comparison to the Jews....
- Larry Sabato in Columbus Dispatch
Sex, like public office, is a form of power,said Sabato, who discussed sex and politics in his book Feeding Frenzy. "They enjoy it. They want it. It's a bauble of office. It demonstrates their power and influence in another way."