- n a thin plain-weave cotton or linen fabric; used for shirts or dresses
- For young girls' party dresses printed batiste, organdy, and lawn are youthful and appropriate fabrics.
- Already, of course, you're used to the idea of the camisoles, petticoats, ruffled panties, batiste underwear with lace or eyelet embroidery that aided and abetted Edwardian .
News & Articles
- 27 trooper cadets graduate from patrol academy
OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) — More than two dozen Washington state troopers were sworn in at a ceremony at the Capitol. Among the 27 troopers who graduated Wednesday from the Washington State Patrol Academy was Johnna Batiste, the 25-year-old daughter of Washington State Patrol Chief John Batiste. The graduating troopers completed more than 1,000 hours of training and are from across the state, ranging ...
June 13, 2013 - The Wenatchee World
- New Orleans music 'Hot Picks' for Friday, June 14, 2013: Raw Oyster Cult and more
Other options include Dax Riggs, Russell Batiste and Gino Vannelli
June 12, 2013 - New Orleans Times-Picayune
- SNAP Grant Helps Rebuilding Together-Houston to Provide Critical Home Repairs for Elderly Houston Couple
HOUSTON -- Eunice and Freddie Batiste have lived in their Houston home for approximately 40 years. Their home has always been well-suited for their needs, but as the couple ages -- Ms. Batiste is 75 and ...
June 11, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance