- n a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
- So pervasive is this bathtub crank that a Billings teenager trying to kick drugs had to quit her job as a hotel maid because she was constantly finding traces of meth in the .
- The lock lay like a tremendous, zebra-striped bathtub for Paul Bunyan.
- Author Sam Bernett, former manager of the Rock 'n' Roll Circus nightclub, claims that instead of dying of a heart attack in a bathtub--the official police version of his death .
News & Articles
- Munday on Monday: Bathtub fixture
I’m way too embarrassed to ask how to turn on the bathtub water in an unfamiliar bathroom.
June 24, 2013 - The Kansas City Star
- Vigil held for toddler found unresponsive in bathtub
The family of Knowledge Carter Ducksworth is mourning the loss of their 2-year-old. Just days after the child reportedly drowned in a bathtub, family, friends, and the community remembered the toddler at a candlelight vigil.
June 22, 2013 - WLBT 3 Jackson
- BRF homicide victim shot, found in bathtub
The victim in the Black River Falls homicide case was shot in the head and found dead in the bathtub of her apartment, authorities revealed today.
June 21, 2013 - Jackson County Chronicle
- Joe Tacopina in FOX News
If you're going to dismember someone in a porcelain bathtub, you're going to leave some marks,Tacopina said.
- Stephanie Rice in International Herald Tribune
Actually, no, I slept in,Rice said, laughing. "I've been having a bit of a break from training. But it's pretty cool, considering I used to sit in the bathtub and read those when I was younger."
- Larry Brown in International Herald Tribune
Nate's first half, I don't know how much better he can get,Brown said. "It looks like the basket's a bathtub. That was pretty spectacular. I put our best defender on him and Nate lost him a few times. And then he gets a putback during that...