- n the act of swimming
the Englishman said he had a good bathe
- v cleanse the entire body
- v suffuse with or as if with light
The room was bathed in sunlight
- v clean one's body by immersion into water
The child should bathe every day
- The longyi has its advantages: one can bathe in it without undressing (by wrapping a dry longyi over the wet one and dropping the wet one in the bath), which is convenient since .
- I like to bathe in public.
News & Articles
- Addison nursing students seek out experience, challenges on service trips
Local students assist Brazilian nurses to bathe and feed babies in the Pediatric ICU of the Obras Sociais de Irmã Dulce Hospital in Salvador, Brazil. Danica Raymundo changes the dressings of a G-tube.
June 19, 2013 - Huntley Farmside
- Who's Left Behind When a Soldier Commits Suicide?
The day after her husband's funeral, a week or so after she found him, Rebecca Morrison somehow managed to get dressed and get in the car. She was exhausted, wrung out of tears. She could barely move or speak. All that week her family and friends had to feed her, bathe her, walk her to the bathro...
June 19, 2013 - Dallas Observer
- Carl Nafzger in MSNBC
Bathe him, then graze him,Nafzger called out to the colt's groom Friday. "He's ready. He's sharp."
- Gul Mohammad in Globe and Mail
We don't have enough water to drink, let alone the chance to bathe,said Gul Mohammad, 25, who arrived with seven other family members. "We brought nothing. We just came here to save our lives."
- Richard Lugner in Reuters
Women like to show themselves naked. I myself bathe only in water, because to do it every time with champagne would be pretty expensive,Lugner, 75, told a news conference.