bastardized : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v change something so that its value declines; for example, art forms
- v declare a child to be illegitimate
- s deriving from more than one source or style
- You have to rationalize its commitment to the warrior values that, nostalgized and bastardized, would help make Japan such a cruel and dangerous player on the world stage less .
- What is to stop speculators from buying up these bastardized securities for pennies on the dollar anticipating enormous profit when the government buys them at higher rates?.
- Said he: "To ask me to perpetrate, on the battlefield at Yorktown, a composition in sculpture bastardized according to the collective idea of a government bureaucracy, is asking .
News & Articles
- Why Own Expensive Equipment When You Can Lease It?
A new buzzword was recently thrown my way at the annual PTC Live conference in Anaheim. I’ve never been a big fan of buzzwords nor the concepts that they represent, as they are often watered-down or tainted versions of truly original ideas that have been bastardized by Corporate America. But, I digress.
June 12, 2013 - Manufacturing.net
- James Madison in The North Star National
We were told that waterboarding was determined to be legal but were not told how badly the law was ignored, bastardized and manipulated by the Department of Justice's Office of Legal Counsel; nor were we told how furiously government and military... Sheldon Whitehouse http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheldon_Whitehouse&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGVxxIw6JT3fjSvEr3W_58hJqOCbA Los Angeles Times http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-interrogate14-2009may14,0,4657867.story&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGTD5cijQX0lY0MenA4Tlh6odmGow May 13, 2009
8476 11988 bastardized James Madison warned, Do not separate text from historical background. If you do you will have perverted and subverted the Constitution, which can only end in a distorted, bastardized form of illegitimate government."
- Stephen Sweeney in New Brunswick Home News Tribune
That's what's wrong with Trenton,Sweeney said. "Major issues get bastardized."