bassoonist : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a musician who plays the bassoon
- Though a contra-bassoonist without a symphony orchestra may be the lowest down of all musical phenomena, a symphony orchestra with out a contrabassoonist is not low enough.
- He is sitting next to a blond woman of his age, Ayelet Ballin, a bassoonist from Tel Aviv.
- He found a high-school boy bassoonist.
News & Articles
- H.S. musician makes it to the big time
RAVENA-COEYMANS-SELKIRK - RCS High School senior bassoonist Philip McNaughton was recently selected to perform with the National Association for Music Education’s All-National Honor Orchestra in Nashv
Sept. 26, 2013 - Register-Star
- Morihiko Nakahara in The Spokesman Review
As for Goodwin, Nakahara says, "Don may be better known for having played keyboards in several jazz groups in the area. But he is a pianist, and a bassoonist, and a conductor as well as being a composer of both jazz and classical music. We will play...