- n the quantity that a barrow will hold
- n (archeology) a heap of earth placed over prehistoric tombs
- n a cart for carrying small loads; has handles and one or more wheels
- It was a three-wheeled barrow, of tea-wagon appearance, containing lock compartments for liquor, an ice receptacle, niches for bottles, glasses, ice-picks, opener, knives, spoons .
News & Articles
- Barrow seeks state Supreme Court ruling on Duggan residency
Tom Barrow asked the Michigan Supreme Court today to intervene in his legal challenge to former Detroit Medical Center CEO Mike Duggan's eligibility to run for mayor of Detroit.
June 14, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- Barrow County Blotter
The Barrow County Sheriff's Office reported the following incidents: THEFT: On June 3, a resident of Roxy Wood Drive, Winder, reported someone entered her Ford car and stole a DVD player and about $3 in change.
June 13, 2013 - Athens Banner-Herald
- Barrow asks Michigan Supreme Court to rule on Duggan's mayoral eligibility
Detroit — Accountant and rival mayoral candidate Tom Barrow is requesting Michigan's Supreme Court rule whether mayoral candidate Mike Duggan violated the City Charter's residency requirements, which would remove him from the August ballot.
June 13, 2013 - Detroit News