- n a yard adjoining a barn
- But his work didn't stop in the barnyard.
- I miss the greatness of the old format, which could persuasively mix barnyard critters with human motion and emotion.
- A gregarious man who likes to flaunt his snappy countryand often barnyardsense of humor, Butz, 67, wandered over to make idle conversation, after Knapp had warned him that .
- Ken Blackwell in WTOL
I don't know how many of you have a farming background but I can tell you right now that notion even defies barnyard logic ...... the barnyard knows better,said Blackwell referring to the idea of same-sex marriage.
- Steve Oedekerk in CNNMoney.com
From the inception of the idea, Barnyard has always been too big and story rich for just one movie,said Steve Oedekerk. "We've finally been able to further explore the characters and the results have been hilarious. The show is designed...
- President Bush in Independent Online
It came down to a few battleground states. It was a tough contest, and it turned out some 527 organisations got involved, including Barnyard Animals For Truth,Bush said, mocking the free-spending independent groups like Swiftboat Veterans For...