- n the removal of covering
- v lay bare
- v make public
- v lay bare
- v prevent from entering; keep out
- v render unsuitable for passage
- v expel, as if by official decree
- v secure with, or as if with, bars
- With its fractured account of junkies and assorted urban desperadoes, its fang-baring humor and its sudden excursions into sheer hallucination, it instantly made him the depraved .
- In the meantime, media baron Kouris claims to have more photographs of Mimi baring all, as well as a sizable file of material about alleged corruption that he promises will spoil .
- For children of divorce like Joanne, though, time has a way of baring old wounds too.
News & Articles
- Barclay Lake: An easy hike for all ages
Barclay Lake is a good hike for kids. The trail is easy, and it ends at a fun little lake. The view from the lake shows off impressive Baring Mountain, even on a misty day.
June 14, 2013 - Everett Herald
- TV Review: Reality TV's best dressed? Vote!
Fashion Face-Off: Who is the best dressed reality TV judge? Round 1, part 1 Christina Aguilera’s collection of folding fans, JLo’s curve-hugging (midriff-baring, slit-up-to-there, bedazzled) dresses, Nina Garcia’s impeccably tailored designer ensembles.
June 12, 2013 - Entertainment Weekly
- VTB Trumps Baring Vostok in Russia Buyouts Without Raising Funds
VTB Capital, a unit of Russia’s second-largest bank, overtook Baring Vostok Capital Partners as the country’s largest private-equity investor without ever raising money from a third party.
June 11, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Jon Landau in Irish Times
Landau wrote of the show: "Springsteen is like a cross between Chuck Berry, early Bob Dylan and Marlon Brando. Every gesture, every syllable adds something to his ultimate goal - to liberate our spirit when he liberates his by baring his soul...
- Andy Walker in 940 News
If you look at the new crop of tax software this year, it's very, very clever,Walker said. "It asks you in plain language all of the questions you want to be asked and baring a supremely complex thing where you aren't sure which way to...
- Jose Mourinho in International Herald Tribune
I don't believe this defeat will have any baring on the game at Manchester United,Mourinho said. "Sunday is a different competition - the Premiership is a marathon. Now we're looking forward to it and it's a pity it's not tomorrow because...