barber : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n United States composer (1910-1981)
- n a hairdresser who cuts hair and shaves beards as a trade
- v perform the services of a barber: cut the hair and/or beard of
- George Chapman, a barber who lived in Whitechapel during the time of the murders and who was later found guilty of poisoning three of his wives.
- Mister Jefferson Lord, Play that 'barber shop chord, That soothing harmony; It makes an awful, awful hit with me.
- To have his silky mustache trimmed, Joseph Jacques Csaire Marshal Joffre entered his favorite Paris barber shop last week, wearing only one ribbon, that of the Mdail le.
News & Articles
- Miller Barber dies at 82
Miller Barber, whose 1,297 combined starts on the PGA Tour and Senior Tour are an all-time record, died Tuesday at age 82.
June 13, 2013 - The SportsXchange via Yahoo! Sports
- Barber, No. 1 in starts on PGA/Champions, dies
Miller Barber, the unique-swinging golfer who made the most combined starts on the PGA and Champions tours, has died. He was 82.
June 12, 2013 - ESPN
- Miller Barber, Golf Champion With an Unorthodox Swing, Dies at 82
Barber was a popular and successful player on the PGA Tour in the 1960s and went on to dominate in the early years of senior tournament play.
June 12, 2013 - New York Times
- Amani Toomer in Greenwich Time
I thought Tiki and Eli were pretty good friends,Amani Toomer said. "It's kind of strange to have him say something like that ...... I don't believe [Barber] really believes that."