barbecuing : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n roasting a large piece of meat on a revolving spit out of doors over an open fire
- v cook outdoors on a barbecue grill
- Zohan: Nude while barbecuing on the beach Borat: Naked as he streaks through the annual meeting of the Mortgage Brokers' Association.
- He has published a book on barbecuing.
- To burn off its hair, they douse it with gasoline and light it on fire, before barbecuing it.
News & Articles
- Grill Masters: Canon City Elks Lodge members know how to fire up the grill for special events
Being a member of the Canon City Elks Lodge No. 610, it s the norm for Past Exalted Rulers George Uhland and Jim Patton to occasionally take on the barbecuing for the Blossom Festival and for dinners during the summer.
June 26, 2013 - Canon City Daily Record
- Barbecue battle on bayou
TEMPLETON - Barbecuing is as American as a good ol' friendly competition and the TV show "BBQ Pitmasters" has combined the two and is featuring local guy Andy J. King, founder of the The Bastey Boys Barbecue Brigade.
June 23, 2013 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- The BBQBarbecues Twitter is Heating Up with a Record 5000 Followers
To a small business 5000 followers is a considerable milestone, especially in a niche like barbecuing. As such, online retailer BBQBarbecues.co.uk is extremely proud of its commitment to social media and building a strong fan-base across the various platforms. (PRWeb June 23, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/BBQ-Barbecues/Twitter-Followers-5000/prweb10853478.htm
June 23, 2013 - PRWeb
- David Bowens in International Herald Tribune
I'm sitting in my house in Miami, having a barbecue with all my buddies and just saying, 'That could be us,'Bowens said. "Right now, we have the option of being at home barbecuing or being in those playoff games. That's the comfortable...
- Tom Vilsack in USDA.gov (press release)
Barbecuing is a great way to celebrate Independence Day, and it's important to take a few seconds to measure your food temperature to help protect your family and friends this summer,said Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack. "Make a food...
- Dustin Pedroia in MLB.com
I wasn't watching. I was barbecuing,he said. "I have a life. If I'm not in it, I don't watch it."