- n a flat bread made of oat or barley flour; common in New England and Scotland
- Then he got his daughter Kate to cook him the kind of food he always liked: beans and bannock, with plenty of pepper.
News & Articles
- Bannock county approves bid, methane project another step toward completion
The Bannock County commissioners have awarded a $1.3 million contract to Western Equipment to build a methane-powered generator at the county's landfill this upcoming January.
June 10, 2013 - KIFI Idaho Falls
- Indians to return to Camas Prairie
Members of the Shoshone and Bannock tribes from Fort Hall Indian Reservation will return to their historical territory in Camas Prairie Saturday and Sunday, June 8-9, for dancing, a traditional relay run, and a display of local arts and crafts.
June 7, 2013 - Idaho Mountain Express and Guide
- Jose Kusugak in Northern News Services (subscription)
Many of the foods on which present subsidies will be reduced are the very staples of our diet,wrote Kusugak. "Some may argue foods with high carbohydrate content should not be subsidized, but let's not forget bannock, pilot biscuits and...