- n an ancient city in southeastern Iran; destroyed by an earthquake in 2003
- n a sudden very loud noise
- I entered badda bing badda bam (no quotes) into google but the "boom" phrase popped up first.
- On a recent 14-day world tour, she says, she didn't pick up a single e-mail or voice message: "Then, bam, it was done, and now that I'm back, I have picked up with what I need to do.
- But I will say this: One more scandal and bam! The page system is through.
News & Articles
- Closing Print 6.20.2013
Wham Bam Thank You...The S&P has finally given up... It has been an absolute washout with one big sell program after another kicking in all day. Though the roar of the pit was muffled compared to the ...
June 20, 2013 - MrTopStep.com via Yahoo! Finance
- For Bam and PJ Taylor, promoting the local metal and punk scenes is an addiction
On Sunday night Brian "Bam" Kirkman hosted a handful of guests at the BHNFUX studio in Summerville, including a few guys from Goose Creek metal act Red Skies Ahead, Justin Moody from now-defunct headbangers A City in Ashes, and Paul "PJ" Taylor Jr., the man behind punk and metal promoter KT Booking and Promotions. We were there, and we've got to say we're impressed with the efforts of Kirkman ...
June 19, 2013 - Charleston City Paper
- UNESCO takes Iran's Bam citadel off danger list
Iran's ancient citadel of Bam, almost completely destroyed by a major earthquake in 2003, has been removed from the UNESCO list of "World Heritage in Danger", a spokesman said.
June 18, 2013 - Fox News
- Gregg Zaun in ESPN
We were staring at the glare and talking about how bad it was and the next pitch, bam, right in the mask,Zaun said. "I felt so bad."
- Torii Hunter in USA Today
We talked about it for like a month and then bam - implement it,Hunter said. "That's unbelievable how quick they came around. I was very shocked that that was going to happen. I'm thinking it was going to happen 5-10 years from now. So...
- Dale Earnhardt Jr in Dallas Morning News
Man, that was a hit,Earnhardt said. "It was hard and loud. Bam, into the wall."