balmoral : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a sturdy laced walking shoe
- n a brimless dark blue Scottish cap with a flat top and a plume on one side
- Tony Blair in The Australian
Ms Blair tells how she suspected she might be pregnant in the autumn of 1999: "A few weeks before, we had been on the usual prime ministerial weekend to Balmoral. The first year we had actually stayed - in 1998 - I had been extremely disconcerted to...
- Michelle Gildernew in Meattradenewsdaily (blog)
Announcing her special guest for this year's show, Minister Gildernew said: "I look forward to welcoming President McAleese to the Balmoral Show. The event is vitally important to our agri-food industry and will provide a great opportunity to...
- Richard Murphy in BBC News
Richard Murphy, who designed the master-plan for The Haymarket, said: "The Haymarket site deserves a building of significance and we believe the five-star hotel will redefine Haymarket in the same way as The Balmoral transformed the Waverley Valley...