- Confident and independent, she is the ultimate dream come true to any girl aspiring to become a ballerina.
- Her mother wanted to be a ballerina: "She passed on her dreams to me," says Tan, an only child.
- He has retired to Lufkin, Texas, and has been married for nine years to Barbara Alberstadt, a stunning former ballerina he first met at a party in Washington in 1980, during his .
News & Articles
- Girl Overcomes Walking Difficulty for Love of Ballet in New Storybook
Author Isabella Stella Mingaars’s colorful children’s book, “Isabella Stella Ballerina,” brings to International Book Exhibit its message that determination leads to dreams (PRWeb June 17, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/IsabellaStellaMingaars/IsabellaStellaBallerina/prweb10839374.htm
June 18, 2013 - PRWeb
- Dance Leader Remains in Motion
Though former Joffrey Ballet prima ballerina Jodie Gates no longer pirouettes across international dance stages, she has kept in constant motion as a choreographer, founding director of the Laguna Dance Festival and dance professor at UC Irvine. Her academic career took another leap in April when the University of Southern California appointed her to become [...] The post Dance Leader Remains in ...
June 13, 2013 - The Laguna Beach Independent
- Dennis Franchione in Forbes
He is a unique athlete. He would be a great ballerina because his feet are as good as any big man I've ever seen,Texas A&M coach Dennis Franchione said Wednesday, a day before his No.
- Simon Cowell in AOL Music Canada
I didn't like what you were wearing because you came over as a typical little girl who wants to be a ballerina. I wasn't crazy about the song, then I heard you sing and I think Holly, you've got a fantastic voice,Cowell said. "The fact...
- Nigel Lythgoe in Los Angeles Times (blog)
We felt a partnership with Angelina Ballerina was a natural fit,Lythgoe said of the partnership announced Monday in Las Vegas. "Together, we can extend our efforts to help children achieve their dreams to dance."