- n the condition of having no hair on the top of the head
- This is the baldness of Sean Connery or Michael Jordan or Buddha.
- Everyone had searched for signs in previous leaders as well, but Lenin's speech defect, Stalin's mustache, Brezhnev's eyebrows and Khrushchev's vast baldness were utterly human .
- These may be red, white or various shades of brown, may produce temporary baldness.
News & Articles
- Wes Welker Shows Off Hair Transplant To Combat Receding Hairline
Wes Welker had a quick surgical procedure last year to take care of a nagging issue — his receding hairline. The Denver Broncos wide receiver got a hair transplant last year, reversing his plunge toward male pattern baldness and instead giving him a full, bushy head of hair. To get the procedure, Welker went to... Read more » Wes Welker Shows Off Hair Transplant To Combat Receding Hairline is a ...
June 22, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Bill Gates in The Guardian
And in a clear reference to the notoriously image-conscious Berlusconi, Gates told SÃ¼ddeutsche Zeitung: "Rich people spend a lot more money on their own problems, like baldness, than they do to fight malaria."
- Evo Morales in The Right Perspective (blog)
Baldness that appears to be normal is a disease in Europe, almost all of them are bald, and that is because of the things they eat; while among the indigenous peoples there are no bald people, because we eat other things,Morales said, adding...