- v grow bald; lose hair on one's head
He is balding already
- s getting bald
- When most people think of Pete Rozelle, if they think at all of Pete Rozelle, they probably recall a genial fellow with a balding pate and the ready smile of a car salesman who .
- But if you're not balding very greatly, if you've only lost the first three inches of hair in the front, for example, that hair could almost always be put back.
- When he took over the old stunt game show Truth or Consequences in 1956, Bob Barker was a handsome young hotshot replacing the balding veteran Jack Bailey.
- Michael Buble in Toronto Sun
Seven years ago, I came to this event as a plucky young man full of dreams,said Buble, accepting his award in worn jeans, a black T-shirt and a suitjacket. "And now, I'm a middle-aged, balding man whose dream is to have hair like the Bieb....