balancing : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n getting two things to correspond
- v bring into balance or equilibrium
- v compute credits and debits of an account
- v hold or carry in equilibrium
- v be in equilibrium
He was balancing on one foot
- But having spent the last 16 months pledging to be "the change you can believe in," Obama faces an especially delicate balancing act in playing to the center.
- Yeoh's glorious balancing act with a plate of tofu is rightly famed: she never lets it touch the ground while successfully fending off an arrogant bruiser.
News & Articles
- Amazon's Bestseller "Dr. Bob's Drugless Guide to Balancing Female Hormones" Set to Hit Stores July 2013
Dr. Bob’s, “The Drugless Doctor,” bestseller "Dr. Bob’s Drugless Guide to Balancing Female Hormones" has been updated with the latest research and indexed for optimized guidance. The Amazon sensation is set for release early July 2013. (PRWeb June 19, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10847828.htm
June 19, 2013 - PRWeb
- Life is good for Germany's economy. But is it good for Germans?
When President Obama stood in Berlin today and said that budget balancing must not trump the priority of improving lives, some saw a dig at German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who has led the call for austerity across Europe.
June 19, 2013 - Christian Science Monitor via Yahoo! News
- SAE International Modernizing Standards for Jet Engine Balancing
STOWE, VT. USA – June 17, 2013 – The SAE International EG-1A Balancing Committee is drafting new standards to modernize best practices for the design and use of tooling, fixtures, and accessories that mount and drive gas turbine engine rotors on horizontal and vertical balancing machines.
June 18, 2013 - Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- George Osborne in Financial Times
Commenting on Tuesday ahead of his speech, Mr Osborne said: "My Budget is tough but it will be fair. This is an unavoidable Budget because of the mess we have to clear up. So the coalition government will take responsibility for balancing Britain's...
- Steve Coppell in WalesOnline
Coppell said: "To be fair to Nicky Shorey, he has made it clear from this time last year that he would prefer to leave and ply his trade elsewhere. We as a club have an asset and it is a delicate balancing act between trying to satisfy the demands...