- n a workplace where baked goods (breads and cakes and pastries) are produced or sold
- They had traced the flour back from Briand's bakeshop through the government-controlled flour depot to a mill near Poitiers, nearly 300 miles away.
- While I learned my trade in my father's bakeshop, I heard about the succession problem' in many small craftsmen's establishments in Germany: many of today's .
- In Paris' rue de Passy a woman suddenly stepped out of line, heaved a stone through a bakeshop door.
News & Articles
- Green markets offer alternative to grocery store shopping
Erin Carlson, 22, stops at Amanda Bowers’ table of goods from her bakeshop BakerBaker for a pecan bar. Carlson was meandering through Haile Farmers Market that winds through Haile Village Saturday.
June 6, 2013 - Independent Florida Alligator