- n a workplace where baked goods (breads and cakes and pastries) are produced or sold
- Magnolia Bakery 401 Bleecker Street, New York, NY, 10014; 212-462-2572 40.
- They've paved the local bakery and put up a $3 cupcake store.
- I thought the bakery should switch its focus from empanadas and breadsticks to extreme cupcakes, for which we would charge $4 apiece.
News & Articles
- New bakery in Little Falls to celebrate opening
A new bakery in Little Falls will celebrate its opening on Saturday.
June 21, 2013 - The Observer-Dispatch
- On the Menu: Layer Café Bakery offers sandwiches and salads too
Layer Cake Bakery, which opened a new Fullerton location on Harbor Boulevard in May, offers patrons a broad assortment of baked treats, salads and sandwiches. Owned by sisters Ehrline and Liz Karnaga, Layer Cake Bakery creates all of its baked goods...
June 21, 2013 - Fullerton News Tribune
- Fire strikes Beatrice bakery
Firefighters cut their way into the roof of the Sunrise Bakery building in downtown Beatrice after a fire began on the second floor just after 11 Friday morning.
June 21, 2013 - Lincoln Journal Star
- Beck in New York Times
In a statement, Mr. Beck said, "I learned a lot of things at that bakery, but none more important than the value of a hard day's work. The people of Mount Vernon are great people, and I'm humbled by this honor and proud to be from there."
- Barbara Lee in San Jose Mercury News
Like many people, I historically supported the bakery because it has been an important institution in the community, but it is clear that is no longer the case,Lee said in a statement. "Knowing what we now know we would not have provided...
- Jeremiah Farrell in Los Angeles Times
People were getting sick and thinking, 'It must be the poultry that I fried up in the olive oil last night,' or that it was a type of bread that had been exposed to nuts in the bakery,said Jerry Farrell Jr., commissioner of the Connecticut...