- n the agent to whom property involved in a bailment is delivered
- The court gave bondsmen the right to rearrest the bailee at any time or placeeven when he has no intention of jumping bail whatever.
- The State of Illinois had added to the charges of larceny and embezzlement for which he was arrested last October, the new charge of "theft by bailee.
News & Articles
- THS relay team sets school record at regionals
Talawanda High School’s girls 1600-meter relay team set a school record with a time of 4:07.26 in last week’s regional meet in Dayton. Team members included, from left to right, Bailee Brekke, Jessica Tegge, Bristyl Webb and Ali Yeager
June 12, 2013 - Today's Pulse
- Fingertip payment system unveiled
With just a press of his finger and his birth date, Doug Bailee paid for the first beer sold at Summer Nights using Nexus Smart Pay.
June 7, 2013 - Rapid City Journal
- YHS graduation pays homage to the late Principal Ogolin
YHS graduate Bailee Banta smiles as she exchanges a hug and a few words with Yerington High School counselor tech Debbie Rife after receiving her diploma at last Saturday's YHS Commencement.
June 5, 2013 - Mason Valley News