- n the Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan
News & Articles
- Daimler says to take 12 percent stake in BAIC Motor
Daimler AG (DAI.DE) said on Tuesday it will take a 12 percent stake in China's BAIC Motor. "The strategic investment proves our long-term commitment to China and our partner," Dieter Zetsche, Daimler's chairman of the board of management and head of its Mercedes-Benz Cars unit, said in a statement. BAIC Motor will take 51 percent of the manufacturing joint venture with Daimler while the German ...
Nov. 19, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Finance
- Daimler Gets Nod from China to Take Stake in BAIC Motor
Daimler will acquire a 12% stake in BAIC Motor, a unit of Beijing Automotive Group. Daimler will acquire a 12% stake in BAIC Motor, a unit of Beijing Automotive Group. read more
Nov. 19, 2013 - Industry Week
- Daimler Takes 12 Percent Stake in Chinese Partner
Daimler takes 12 percent stake in Chinese partner BAIC to shore up presence in growing market
Nov. 19, 2013 - ABC News
- Arthur Dion Hanna in The Bahama Journal
Small businesses will also be supported by enhancing the relationship between the Development Bank, BAIC, the various government loan guarantee programmes, and the government sponsored venture capital programme and the Board,Mr. Hanna said on...