- n (Yiddish) glazed yeast-raised doughnut-shaped roll with hard crust
- It lacks the elegance of the croissant, the sophistication of the English muffin, the intrigue of the bagel.
- Toast bagel to desired doneness.
- Bacon breakfast sandwich on an asiago cheese bagel, made with two eggs and bacon (I chose that over the alternative without the bacon); pecan braid pastry; fresh fruit cup (not .
News & Articles
- Forum Filled to Better Downtown Bangor
A community forum filled a Bangor hot spot to capacity Tuesday. Bagel Central kept their doors open late for the Downtown Bangor Partnership. They're a committee made up of local business leaders, activists, and others trying to grow and promote and downtown area. Among their concerns, dealing w . . .
June 12, 2013 - WABI Bangor
- Bagel shop burglarized in Goffstown
Someone forced open the front door of a Goffstown bagel shop over the weekend and then made off with the cash register, police said.
June 11, 2013 - New Hampshire Union Leader
- Beyonce sends message to Serena Williams after French Open title
The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet. • Photo: That message was posted on Beyonce’s website after Serena Williams beat Maria Sharapova in the French Open final.
June 10, 2013 - Sports Illustrated
- Queen Latifah in San Jose Mercury News
She took to the stage like butter on a bagel,Latifah added in a video tribute.
- Rudy Giuliani in Forbes
I like to eat. I love diners. I got a great New York bagel here,Giuliani told reporters on a recent Sunday morning at a Portsmouth diner, even though every New Yorker knows real bagels do not exist outside the city's five boroughs. "The...
- Larry King in Blue MauMau
I was intrigued to hear about the technology behind Brooklynized water as many people thought it couldn't be done,King said. "But after experiencing the product first hand, Brooklyn Water Bagel brought back childhood memories - one bite...