- n a light piece of music for piano
- n something of little value or significance
- n a table game in which short cues are used to knock balls into holes that are guarded by wooden pegs; penalties are incurred if the pegs are knocked over
- The pin game is bagatelle (also known as sans gal, Mississippi, cockamaroo, contact with variations.
- In the last three years they have made 5 bagatelle a national craze, filled the land with glass enclosed, pin-studded playing fields for plunger-driven, hovering little balls.
- Abe Lincoln was big on bagatelle.
News & Articles
- ‘Much Ado About Nothing’ is clever but lacking in life
Much Ado About Nothing ??? Ah, to have the luxury of making a film while making another film. Such is the life of Joss Whedon, who directed and wrote the screenplay for a modern adaptation of Much Ado About Nothing while working on The Avengers . Though the results make for an interesting experiment and prove that Shakespeare is mesmerizing in almost any form, Whedon’s work is a bagatelle not ...
June 18, 2013 - Orlando Weekly
- Bagatelle co-owner Remi Laba has police charges over truffle paste dropped
Bagatelle co-owner Remi Laba had charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest against him dropped over his bust last August for carrying a jar of...
June 16, 2013 - New York Post