- n the dry dusty pulp that remains after juice is extracted from sugar cane or similar plants
- The Georgia based company has built pilot plants that brew ethanol from sugarcane bagasse, and hopes within a few years to bring the cost of a gallon of cellulosic ethanol below .
News & Articles
- The Ultimate Bio Sip-Lid From GoodLife
London based Sovereign - the leading food packaging supplier - are proud to introduce The GoodLife® bio sip-lid. Made from bagasse - the fibrous matter that remains after sugarcane or sorghum stalks are crushed to extract their juice - these domed lids are truly innovative, functional and come with impeccable environmental credentials
July 11, 2013 - FoodOnline
- Anna Bligh in Sunshine Coast Daily
At present sugar is extracted from sugarcane and either sold as food or the sugar is turned into ethanol. You produce one or the other,Ms Bligh said. "Either way, what's left over when the sugar is extracted, bagasse, is of little...
- Lars von Trier in guardian.co.uk
The government is providing incentives for setting up of power generation projects based on biomass and bagasse cogeneration in the form of capital subsidy and fiscal incentives such as accelerated depreciation, relief from taxes and duties, and... Vilas Muttemwar http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vilas_Muttemwar&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF5W_rwB9ap9NVP2MCrwgF-3_MHpA Indian Muslims http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.indianmuslims.info/news/2007/dec/07/agro_residues_can_yield_18_000_mw_power_minister.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHzi2LGXvYZqvNpcEJWPKw7RuBeSQ Dec 7, 2007
7556 10833 bagatelle Halfway through one of his many manifestos, Von Trier wrote: Long live the Bagatelle!"