- n that which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency
- n used of the degree of something undesirable e.g. pain or weather
- n an attribute of mischievous children
- These disco-loving Scottish art-school punks spend much of their second album boasting of their badness.
- In the NBA, badness is synonymous with coolness, and 25-year-old Wang is the baddest Chinese athlete in history.
- The Lawrenceman merely looked out over his beard and asked mildly: "Is that a badness?" Sticking only managed to mutter something about "remarkably little to do with Christianity.
News & Articles
- Poll: Which Pac-12 offense rebounds?
On Monday, we looked at the five worst offenses in the Pac-12 in 2012: Utah, Washington, California, Washington State and Colorado. The issue was not pointing out past badness but considering the potential for 2013 improvement. That included returning starters, the quarterback situation, offensive line starters back, star power and the biggest personnel loss. Here's our chart: We've already ...
June 11, 2013 - ESPN Blogs
- Seve Ballesteros in Xinhua
These days I am a much better person, because the doctors took all of the badness from my head,joked Ballesteros.
- Lisa Appignanesi in International Herald Tribune
Mad, Bad and Sadis, Appignanesi tells her readers, not only "the story of madness, badness and sadness and the ways in which we have understood them over the last 200 years," but also a survey of the mad, bad and sad themselves, the...