- n the principal bad character in a film or work of fiction
- Critics hailed George Lucas' Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith for giving resonance to the space baddie's downfall.
- This time it's two good guys (Yen and Yu Rong-guang) against one preternatural baddie (Yam Sai-goon).
- KFP shifts into high gear when its big baddie, Tai Lung, escapes from his prison dungeon, breaking chains, bones and the law of gravity with equal finesse.
News & Articles
- Felicity Jones Gives Crucial Hint at Her Role in 'Amazing Spider-Man 2'
'I can tell you that she's sort of on the baddie's side,' says the 'Like Crazy' actress of her character in Marc Webb's film.
June 24, 2013 - AceShowbiz
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles': William Fichtner Is Shredder
William Fichtner has a sharp, angular look that’s perfect for playing the Heavy in films (he’s already playing bad guys twice over in 2013—once in Elysium , once in The Lone Ranger ), so when it was reported earlier that he would be playing “a lead [role] with iconic stature in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ’ mythology,” as Cinema Blend notes, many assumed it would be baddie Baxter Stockman ...
June 24, 2013 - ScreenCrave
- Stars get their stars
Meet the Class of 2014. Tavis Smiley, Dabney Coleman and “Breaking Bad” baddie Giancarlo Esposito (Gus Fring) are among the TV personalities who’ll get a star on The Hollywood Walk of Fame next year. They’ll be joined by Kaley Cuoco, Claire Danes, Deidre Hall, Cheryl Hines and Don...
June 22, 2013 - New York Post
- Sienna Miller in Daily Mail
Earlier this year, Sienna said: "I've started taking boxing lessons, and I've also had to learn how to fire guns with live ammunition. I'm a baddie, running around kicking everyone while wearing tight, thigh-high boots...... I'm getting muscles...
- Paul Michael Glaser in Reuters UK
I like to play silly and Captain Hook is such a wonderful baddie isn't he,Glaser told Reuters. "It's great that Britain has this tradition of pantomime. It's great that audience participation -- which is at least as old as Shakespeare --...
- Roger Moore in Atlanta Journal Constitution
You'll see I looked mildly repulsed whenever I'm in a scene with a baddie,Moore says of the technique he had developed while making Bond films.