- a of or relating to bacteriology
- Near Intalco, at a $50 million refinery, Mobil has built in a system for the bacteriological destruction of poisonous phenols, so that wastes discharged into Georgia Strait are .
- Most people worry about bacteriological weapons.
- It may slow down his production of some chemical and bacteriological weapons, but I believe we will really only make a clear and positive contribution to stability in the Gulf if .
- Dame Eliza Manningham-Buller in Washington Post
Eliza Manningham-Buller, head of Britain's domestic intelligence agency MI5, said in November that future threats "may include the use of chemicals, bacteriological agents, radioactive materials and even nuclear technology."
- Hashemi Rafsanjani in Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Then Majlis speaker Hashemi Rafsanjani said in an address to Pasdaran (Iranian Revolutionary Guard) officers rebroadcast Oct. 6, 1988, "We should fully equip ourselves both in the offensive and defensive use of chemical, bacteriological and...