- n scenery hung at back of stage
- Wide-eyed, he wanders the playing area, tapping the boards with his heel, touching the backcloth bemusedly, imparting the stagestruck youth's romantic awe for the centuries of .
- But a gaggle of more than 70 camera-bearing whites crowded the honored guests off their chairs, knocked over the Communion wine, tore the altar backcloth, left empty Coca-Cola .
- He sees three generations of the Dumas dynasty as three different expressions of a single theme: "For a whole century they played out, against a backcloth of France, the .
- Charles Dunstone in Mobile News
Chief executive Charles Dunstone said: "Against a difficult economic backcloth, we have delivered strong results and we have considerably strengthened both our market position and our financial position. We have also restructured the group, enabling...
- Dermot Nesbitt in BBC News
Mr Nesbitt said he was only "a minor cog in a big wheel that has been trying to make progress against a backcloth of 30 years, even 40 years, of violence".