- n a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk
- n (slang) sometimes used as a term of address for attractive young women
News & Articles
- Babe Ruth finale matches WR Gold and Green
Wood River’s winning Babe Ruth team from last weekend’s Northside tournament in Jeropme.
June 12, 2013 - Idaho Mountain Express and Guide
- Wiscasset Babe Ruth baseball team 3-0
ROCKPORT — The Wiscasset Babe Ruth baseball team continued its undefeated season on Sunday by defeating Rockport Automotive, 4-3. Daren Wood pitched a complete game, giving up only two hits and striking out 13. read more
June 11, 2013 - The Times Record
- Babe Waxpak: Overproduced Dodgers yearbooks aren't worth much
Dear Babe: I have eight Los Angeles Dodgers yearbooks from 1960, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1969, 1970 and 1971. The eight are in perfect condition.
June 9, 2013 - The Record Searchlight
- Hank Aaron in SI.com
Asked why, Aaron said: "I traveled for 23 years, and I just get tired of traveling. I'm not going to fly to go see somebody hit a home run, no matter whether it is Barry or Babe Ruth or Lou Gehrig or whoever it may be. I'm not going any place. I...
- George Steinbrenner in Forbes
The Yankees have never had a player since Babe Ruth that really had a 100 percent chanceof setting the record, Steinbrenner said.
- Warren Morris in The Associated Press
It's kind of a good, old-fashioned feel. You feel walking through there no different than Ty Cobb and Babe Ruth would have felt,said Morris, the former LSU second baseman.