aviation : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the aggregation of a country's military aircraft
- n the operation of aircraft to provide transportation
- n the art of operating aircraft
- n travel via aircraft
- The biggest aviation merger in world history was all set and ready to go last week: ingenious, light-plane maker Vultee Aircraft into venerable, bomber-builder Consolidated .
- As the automobile industry has developed many an accessory industry (notably tires) so the aviation industry has its accessory fields.
News & Articles
- Aviation exhibit to close Saturday
Bruce WhettenDouglas Dispatch The aviation exhibit which has been on display all month at the DouglasGovernmentCenter on G Ave. will end Saturday with a closing reception from 1-4 p.m.
June 13, 2013 - Douglas Dispatch
- Aviation Training Courses in Mumbai, India in July 2013
Sofema Aviation Services announces plans to deliver Aviation Regulatory Trainings in Mumbai, India at the facilities of Jet Airways. The trainings will run from Monday, July 15th until Thursday, July 25th and the program will include training courses in production planning, maintenance planning, stores and logistics management, quality assurance auditing essentials and human factors training for ...
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Aviation Finance Corporation (AFC) and Natixis complete $263 million Pre-Delivery Payment (PDP) financing for 8 Airbus ...
NEW YORK, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Aviation Finance Corp. LLC (AFC) and Natixis announced today they have completed the first ever multi tranche debt capital market $263 million Pre-Delivery Payment ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Chew Choon Seng in International Herald Tribune
This is indeed a new milestone in the timeline of aviation,said Chew Choon Seng, chief executive of Singapore Airlines, or SIA, in a speech before the departure.
- Barack Obama in CBC.ca
As Secretary Napolitano has said, once the suspect attempted to take down Flight 253, after his attempt, it's clear that passengers and crew, our homeland security systems, and our aviation security took all appropriate actions,Obama said.
- Louis Gallois in BusinessWeek
In a letter to Boeing Chairman and CEO James McNerney, Gallois wrote: "Today is a great day in aviation history. For, whenever such a milestone is reached in our industry, it always is a reflection of hard work by dedicated people inspired by the...