- n a building where birds are kept
- The Parsi aviary is a critical part of it.
- The aviary needs government approval and has not been without its critics, who question the initial $222,000 price tag and annual $44,000 maintenance cost.
- That jolted Navy Secretary Paul Ignatius, who presently seems to prefer the F-111B over any "paper airplane" his admirals might want to add to the naval aviary.
News & Articles
- Aviary for Android jumps to 3.0, gets better photo enhancer
(Credit: Aviary) The just-released version 3.0 of Aviary for Android sports a redesigned interface and comes with some important new features for beautifying your photos. The most notable of the app's additions is the improved Enhance tool. Previously a single-tap tool for smart, automatic adjustments, Enhance now comes with three different settings: Hi-Def, Illuminate, and Color Fix. Each ...
June 19, 2013 - CNET
- Drink This: The Aviary's Yuzu Cocktail
On a recent visit to The Aviary, we were surprised to see a small French Press being used for their cocktail called “Yuzu.” We interviewed Charles Joly, beverage director, on how this quick infusion works and how the cocktail is constructed. [ more › ]
June 19, 2013 - Chicagoist
- Birds return to refurbished Steckel Park aviary [Video]
Last year, plans called to shutter the debilitated aviary off Highway 150 just outside Santa Paula.
June 18, 2013 - Ventura County Star
- Mike Rann in New Zealand Herald
The village no longer existed, so we climbed over the fence - we were probably trespassing - and we found the base of the house,Mr Rann said. "We went down the back where the bush was coming back into the garden and found the aviary my...
- Peter Corroon in Salt Lake Tribune
It would be unconscionable to let the aviary die a slow death,Corroon told reporters, as he stood against a backdrop of scarlet ibises and red-crested cardinals perched outside the park's antiquated Wilson Pavilion.
- Terri Irwin in Times Online
When my kids walk down to school in the morning,Terri says quietly, "they walk through the parrot aviary and the kangaroo area, and the elephants are walking down and Bindi will stop and dance with her favourite elephant. It'sa beautiful...