autofocus : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n an optical device for focussing a camera or other instrument automatically
- The autofocus on previous Stylus models was slow to lock on, but the Verve is quick on the draw, and passed beautifully in most real-life tests.
- Posted Sunday, March 6, 2005 17:05 GMT More megapixels, sharper autofocus, special antishake features seems like today's digital cameras can do everything except provide a .
- The new phone has a 3-megapixel camera (autofocus, or you can tap an object in the viewfinder to focus on it).
News & Articles
- Samsung Unveils Galaxy NX, an Android-Powered Mirrorless Camera
If you thought the Samsung Galaxy Camera , the company's Android-powered connected camera, was a one-off, think again Samsung just unveiled the Galaxy NX, a mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera that also runs Android. And it has LTE. Like other Samsung mirrorless cameras , the Galaxy NX has a 20.3-megapixel APS-C sensor with hybrid autofocus. The rear LCD is a large 4.8-inch touchscreen, and ...
June 20, 2013 - Mashable
- Philip Schiller in News24
iPhone 3G S is the fastest, most powerful iPhone yet and we think people will love the incredible new features including autofocus camera, video recording and the freedom of voice control,said Apple executive Philip Schiller. "And with a...