- r with regard to sound or the ear
the new musical was visually and aurally appealing
- Visually, aurally, this documentary is acute enough to be sealed in a cornerstone.
- He also lusts for the day when quadrasonic tapes and disksthe next step after stereowill allow listeners to bathe aurally in "kinetic musical experiences.
- At 16, he flew east and journeyed deep into the Punjabi countryside to meet tabla guru Pandit Lashman Singh, a man who insists on handing down his teaching aurally and, at more .
News & Articles
- ANN's Daily Aero-Term (06.23.13): Marker Beacon
Marker Beacon An electronic navigation facility transmitting a 75 MHz vertical fan or boneshaped radiation pattern. Marker beacons are identified by their modulation frequency and keying code, and when received by compatible airborne equipment, indicate to the pilot, both aurally and visually, that he/she is passing over the facility.
June 23, 2013 - The Aero-News Network
- Joe Simitian in China Post
When you're on your cell phone,wrote Simitian, "you are distracted at three different levels: aurally, visually and mentally. But what the hands-free requirement can and does accomplish is that ...... you will have both hands free to...
- Sachiko Suzuki in The Daily Yomiuri
Some of them feel more comfortable with visual information, while the others can get more information aurally. We should use materials that can meet the needs of both,Suzuki said.
- John Rockwell in Voice of America
The whole album is distorted in various ways,Rockwell says. "Every single note is processed or filtered or overdubbed or altered. So the whole thing is like a funhouse mirror, aurally speaking."