- n a terrorist organization whose goal is to take over Japan and then the world; based on a religion founded in 1987 that combines elements of Buddhism with Christianity
News & Articles
- Golden Minerals Announces Suspension Of Production
GOLDEN, Colo., June 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Golden Minerals Company (NYSE MKT: AUMN); (TSX: AUM) ("Golden Minerals" or "the Company") announced that it has suspended operations at ...
June 21, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Legg Mason reiterated as a Sell at Goldman
Goldman expects incremental weakness for Sell rated Legg Mason flows following additional industry-wide bond fund outflows and fixed income AuM pressure.. The firm ads that relative investment performance ...
June 21, 2013 - Theflyonthewall.com via Yahoo! Finance
- Babson Capital Supports High Road’s Investment In The Crown Group Inc.
SPRINGFIELD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--$180 billion (AUM) global investment manager Babson Capital provided subordinated debt and made an equity co-investment to support High Road Capital Partners’ acquisition of The Crown Group Inc.
June 19, 2013 - Business Wire
- Tharman Shanmugaratnam in Xinhua
Speaking at the 10th anniversary celebrations of the Singapore Exchange (SGX), Tharman said, "In the first half of 2009, the AUM of the 20 largest asset managers in Singapore grew by 23 percent. Singapore continues to be an attractive location for...
- Gary LaFree in Media Newswire (press release)
The US anthrax attacks stand nearly alone in our database and anthrax has been used as a terror weapon very infrequently since 1970,LaFree adds. "In 1993, the Japanese group Aum Shinri Kyo attempted to disperse anthrax in Tokyo and in the...
- Tata Young in Bangkok Post
I'm delighted to hear it, though I would not dream of comparing myself to Aum,said Tata.