- s a Scottish word
auld lang syne
- The locals were skeptical, but after a night of whisky, haggis and the loquacious verse of Robert Burns, his auld acquaintance won't be forgot.
- The British Labor Party's official song is more auld hat than Auld Lang Syne.
- If that auld one had sung 'God Save the King' a few years ago, she would have finished up in the Liffey.
News & Articles
- Volunteers scramble to preserve man-made Washington County recreation spot
By Jason Cato, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review Tom Auld relaxed in a folding chair as he manned three fishing rods from the edge of Canonsburg Lake. Two other fishermen tried their luck ...
June 8, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Gibsonburg High School Honor Roll
Tim Albrecht, Selena Alejandro, Julia Auld, Kelleigh Beatty, Samantha deAnda, Brooke DeVore, Ashleigh Dix, Mikayla Druckenmiller, Joshua Dyer, Ashley Gerwin, Trent Halbeisen, Sydney Halfhill, Courtney Kolkemeyer, Maria Moscioni, Patrick Randolph, Mariah R
June 6, 2013 - Fremont News-Messenger
- REVIEW: Elote Cafe renovates restaurant space
The changes have been big, yet oddly subtle. Chef Libby Auld, who owns the restaurant with husband Jeramy, explained the makeover in a recent interview.
June 5, 2013 - Tulsa World