- n a tape recording of sound
- n magnetic tape for use in recording sound
- A chilling audiotape raises new fears 11252002: Can We Stop the Next 911? After 911, how vulnerable are we? 3112002: Indicates premium content.
- A new audiotape is on the way .
- But no audiotape was made.
- President Bush in Voice of America
President Bush said, "To achieve these ends, he worked to divide Iraqis and incite civil war. Only last week he released an audiotape attacking Iraq's elected leaders and denouncing those advocating the end of sectarianism."
- Viviane Reding in BBC News
There was an audiotape of her being interviewed by Clyde Martin (Kinsey's top researcher, played by Sarsgaard in the film). The sound of her voice; the organization of her thoughts; her wonderful dry humor and wit; her warmth and generosity --... Laura Linney http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Linney&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH38rS6X9p5dcGbERNFcH3Muj4j3g Local6.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.local6.com/entertainment/3910902/detail.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFdKZg-fDFIh2rOEW5LrumiEqGkyQ Nov 11, 2004
6625 9690 audiovisual EU Media Commissioner Viviane Reding said the new legislation brings Europe's audiovisual policies into the 21st Century, providing a welcome shot in the arm to industry".