- n essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers
- She had been bathed in rose water, massaged with scented sandalwood oil, perfumed with attar of roses; her nails, the palms of her hands and the soles of her feet were stained with .
- For the opening of her first film, Cecilia of the Pink Roses, in 1918, he had the theater ventilating system loaded with attar of roses, bathing the audience in florid scent.
- As the sun rises they begin harvesting the small pink flowers of Rosa damascena for the delicate petals that will be distilled into attar of roses, or rose oil .
- Peter MacKay in 940 News
The allegations of mistreatment and torture made by Mr. Attar during his trial are of particular concern,MacKay said, adding that the issue has been raised repeatedly with Egyptian authorities.
- Mohammad Hossein Saffar Harandi in Tehran Times
There is no doubt that Iranian luminaries are the deep roots of this nation, which have survived the ravages of time: Attar is a mystic poet and a wise thinker, and it is the duty of every individual to remember his name and his works,Saffar...