- n a specialist assigned to the staff of a diplomatic mission
- n a shallow and rectangular briefcase
- A highly trusted security official supposedly delivering classified briefing papers quietly placed a black Samsonite attache case on the table in front of Raja'i and Bahonar and .
- His most sensational charge involved "the notorious presence" of a foreign military attache at a Caracas barracks during the army uprising.
- This particularly enraged the embassy's assistant press attache, Abbas Lavasani, 29, who argued with his captors and defended Khomeini's Islamic revolution.
News & Articles
- Will a notorious fiery sculpture add to downtown’s flame and fortune?
Downtown is turning up the heat and expanding its carbon footprint with giant flame-throwing art — and it’s considering putting control of the fire at the public’s fingertips. “This is groundbreaking. There is no guidebook to what we are doing,” says Cory Mervis, the cultural attache between the Las Vegas’ Downtown Project and counterculture art event Burning Man. “It is all in flux right now ...
June 20, 2013 - Las Vegas CityLife
- Robert Gates in TVNZ
I don't read much into the attache thing other than just the usual tit for tat,Gates told reporters at the Pentagon.
- Gilles Duceppe in Toronto Star
It's the duty of the prime minister to ensure that laws are respected, and that starts with the staff of his own office,Bloc Quebecois Leader Gilles Duceppe said in the Commons. "Will the prime minister bring his press attache to order? If...
- Marcel Proulx in CTV.ca
As a minister, he already has a director of communications and a press attache,said Marcel Proulx, the Liberal critic of the Canada Economic Development agency. "He already has competent civil servants in the communications offices of his...