- a relating to or characterized by atrophy
- Two types of arthritis are recognized: atrophic and hypertrophic.
- While the India of today is a dynamic land of opportunity, for most of my life it was an atrophic and closed societythe antithesis of Hong Kong.
- They dropped small amounts of female sex hormone estrogen into the noses of patients who suffered from atrophic rhinitis (withering of the nasal mucous membranes).
News & Articles
- Research and Markets: Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2wzktt/vaginal_atrophy) has announced the addition of the "Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) - Pipeline Review, H1 2013" report to their offering. 'Vaginal Atrophy (Atrophic Vaginitis) - Pipeline Review, H1 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides ...
June 24, 2013 - Business Wire