atlantic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the 2nd largest ocean; separates North and South America on the west from Europe and Africa on the east
- a relating to or bordering the Atlantic Ocean
News & Articles
- Great white shark near Atlantic City caught on video by fishermen whose boat was bitten (video)
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. — A group of men have returned from a fishing trip off the New Jersey coast with new appreciation of the food chain.
June 14, 2013 - New Haven Register
- Atlantic-Cape College to close early Thursday due to weather - NBC40.net
Atlantic Cape will close all campuses at 3:30 PM, Thursday, June 13, due to impending severe weather. Classes that begin before then WILL meet until that time.
June 13, 2013 - NBC40 South Jersey
- Atlantic Subsurface Imaging, LLC Now a Proud Member of the Common Ground Alliance
Atlantic Subsurface Imaging, LLC has become a premier provider of subsurface imaging and geophysical surveying. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10828391.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb